With the same facial features or expressions, some celebrities are so similar that one might think they are doubles or are part of the same family.
So, when in some photos, they have the same hairstyle, the same hair color, the same nose and the same mimicry, these similarities are so disturbing that we are left speechless. We spend our time confusing them with another celebrity. In the end, we are completely lost. And, one wonders, but who is who?
And yes, everyone has a lookalike on this earth. This is part of the mysteries of life and genetics of everyone.
But, did you know that there are several degrees of similarity in a person:
- 1) The look-alikes. These are the people who look alike like two drops of water. They look like twins.
- 2) Then there are brothers and sisters. They are people with similar traits that look like members of the same family.
- 3) And finally, there are those who have a small air of resemblance.They have the same hairstyle, a smile or a look together. And there we wonder who copied on whom?
You will find below a little overview of the stars that are alike:
- 1/ Genevieve Nnaji and Ivie Okujaye
Delta State actress Ivie Okujaye looks strangely like the wonderful Genevieve Nnaji. This resemblance is so disturbing that it is nicknamed “Little Genevieve“.
- 2/ Uti Nwachukwu and Gberno Ajibade
Beautiful, sexy, elegant, actor Uti Nwachukwu and model Gberno Ajibade are so alike that they look like twin brothers.
- 3/ Ini Edo and Queen Wokoma
Queen Wokoma has so similar facial features with Nollywood Ini Edo actress, that they look like binoculars.
- 4/ Adebantu and Bryan Okwara
Musician Adebantu and actor Bryan Okwara have what is called a family resemblance.
- 5/ 2baba and Joe El
Known as 2bab, 2face artist Idibia is very similar to his co-musician Jo el. The duo recently released a collaboration called hold on. When you look at them closely, you wonder if they are from the same family.
- 6/ Odunlade Adekola and Lateef Adedimeji
Yoruba actor Adekola Odunlade has the same traits as Lateef Adedimeji. You might think they are from the same family.
- 7/ Nneka and Di’ja
The singers Nneka and Di’ja have tunes in common. The same hairstyle and the same expression, but who copies who?
- 8/ Akua Tokunboh and Yinka Davies
In this picture, we get the feelings that singer Yinka Davies and the old Ghanaian model Akua Tokunboh are linked.
- 9/ Femi Kuti and Kalu Ikeagwu
It looks like Kalu and Femi look like family.
- 10/ Hank Anuku and Majek Fashek
Actor Hanks look like two drops of water to reggae singer Majek Fashek. Majek could replace him in one of his films and vice versa.
- 11/ Sade Adu and Charmaine Daudu
The vlogger Charmaine Daudu could pass for the daughter or sister of the famous singer Sade.
- 12/ Biodun Okeowo and Tayo Sobola
Nollywood actresses Biodun Okeowo and Tayo Sobola make a selfie together. And, it looks like twin sisters.
What do you think?