Connect with us

Livepress

General

Lady Hospitalized after the vibrat0r she was using catches fire buring her privates (Video)

A young lady is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital after the v!brator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire in the middle of her enjoyment.

A v!brator is a device or tlof tlof toy used for massage or s.e.xual stimulation. V!brators come in all different shapes and sizes, depending on what purpose you want them to serve. The use of v!brators amongst women has become one of the most popular avenues for s.e.xual satisfaction.

vibrator

Some viral photos of the slay queen who developed burns around her legs have surfaced on social media. The photos have gotten a lot of people talking. The photo of the v!brator is also seen half burnt from the edge of the cable.

vibrator


Continue Reading
You may also like...

More in General

To Top
Open