A popular Nigerian hair vendor, Annishair has died after allegedly eating a poisoned food by a friend.
She died a few days ago. See some reactions to her death below…
Apparently, this girl who owns a restaurant has been supplying food to and slowly poisoning her friend who owns a hair place since January. The friend died some days ago.
It was over the interest of a man.
What a terrible terrible thing! pic.twitter.com/E5TxXsKLPv
— OLLY (@OllyOxx) June 11, 2020
What type of jealousy and anger are you harbouring in your heart that will push you to poison your friend?
— SWARTY (@Swartistics1) June 10, 2020